We find the posts that Meredith writes on her blog (http://www.peanutbutterhair.com/) not only hysterical, but very real and oh so addicting.We hope you'll visit her page and follow her there. She so kindly took the time to answer the Five Ways To Stay Sane answers for the third installment of our 5 'n 5 series. Enjoy!
1. In 5 sentences or less, tell us who you are as a mom (your philosophies on motherhood, etc.)
• Relax. Nothing lasts forever – the good or the bad.
• Children are people and deserve respect.
• Laugh with your kids as much as possible.
• If it sucks now, it's going to be a great story later.
• As long as they know you love them, you're doing ok.
2. Name 5 reasons you have your blog
• To remember who I am.
• Because there are things in my head that need to get out.
• Because I express myself best through writing. I'm pretty awkward in person.
• Because making people laugh is my very favorite thing in the world.
• It gives me the freedom to say whatever I want to however I want to.
3. What, in your opinion, are the reasons moms can very easily go crazy
• Children and their inability to locate their shoes. Ever.
• Being forced to wake up at an ungodly hour, every single day.
• Trying to reason with little people who don't have any reason.
4. What five expressions do you find yourself saying the most to your little ones?
• Stop it.
• I said stop it.
• I SAID STOP IT.
• Fine, neither of you gets to look at the other one.
• Mommy's going to take a nap.
5. What are YOUR five ways of staying sane?
• Laughing with my husband